Scrolling in game

Hello!

I have encountered a problem in game. I'm running patch 8.02 and have a screen resolution of 1900*1200 (for what it matters). I just installed the game on Vista. Now i'm no longer able to mouse scroll in game, and it's irritating me though i used it alot for match responses, player searches and more.

Though - I can scroll like if I go on the scroll very fast and then it scrolls only a little little bit. So, in other words - The scroll function is now useless.

Have anybody else had this problem or is it a bug coming with Vista?

Cheers

Never happend to me . But this has brought to my attention the boring long proccess when trying to look for out of contract players of lower league clubs , hopefully in FM09 SI will provide a filter in which you can catergorise players into Good , Decent and Poor in terms of ability, Anyone agree ?

I'd agree with that to an extent, maybe it would be too easy to find good players... I mean, who'd look for poor players? I think sorting players by reputation may help, you should still have to look through the c**p to find a gem imo

• 4 months later...

I've got the exact same prob - only I'm running it normally, not windowed! For what it's worth I've the MS Arc mouse - the one I had before was able to scroll ingame. So probably something with the mouse. Any resolutions to this?

Solution to MS Arc mouse issue (and to other MS mouses as well, I guess):

Go to this webpage --> http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/download/download.aspx?category=MK

DL the software, specifying your product type (in this case, mouse), OP etc.

Once downloaded, install the software specifying further details about the product (in order for it to work properly, the product type/model must be applied)! When it has been succesfully installed, you must reboot the comp.

On the next startup, you should be able to scroll in-game! Please note that this solution has only been confirmed with the ARC mouse, but as mentioned it is very probable that it will also work with other Microsoft mouses that have same or corresponding issues playing FM!

Cheers!

Archived