I know ...

good lyrics, terrible vocals, a good idea, an epic fail!

It makes me cringe when I read epic fail, it's almost as cringe worthy as pwned or noob. It gives geeks a bad name

Anyway I remember that video being posted here this time last year, it's alright but would be better if it was sang by someone with a better voice (an no I don't mean a pop idol wannabe)

oh, sorry, didnt know that... I never saw it before :D ... was pretty funny ... popped up after I posted my new video on there about the way FM2008 defend.

I feel its 'proof' that FM (AI) thinks ... When the computer needs to score, it needs to score... no matter what!

Here is my video I made:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qd4rttSXZxs

:O

did you want to be more attacking for a throw-in to the opposition?

and that is poor defending by your team on the left side of your defence

:O

did you want to be more attacking for a throw-in to the opposition?

and that is poor defending by your team on the left side of your defence

I have no clue what he was doing! Whats even more upsetting is how Heitinga solves this problem. You see me pointing at him with my cursor in the replay. That's Heitinga (his stats should surely make him a decent defender, at least decent enough to know not to run AWAY from the ball).

It makes me cringe when I read epic fail, it's almost as cringe worthy as pwned or noob. It gives geeks a bad name

Anyway I remember that video being posted here this time last year, it's alright but would be better if it was sang by someone with a better voice (an no I don't mean a pop idol wannabe)

Zomg dont insult the epic fail!

Archived