Players you HAVE to buy

Depends who you are

Bojan Barcelona B £1.5 million ACE STRIKER. WORTH A LOT IN THE FUTURE

Sergio Aguero Atletico Madrid £30-40 million WORLDS BEST STRIKER

Igor Akinfeev CSKA Moscow £5-10 million HARDLY LETS IN ANY GOALS

Ask me for any one in particular I KNOW A LOT!!!!

ive been doing quite for careers in the comfernece recently so to name a few-tesyfaye bramble-55 goals in 2 season,chris zeberozki(spelling?) from millwal class player ,wes ham goal keep jimmy walker,some player from leeds-was suprised tht leeds had a dcent ypung player,and stuart thurggod and andy sambrook from grays- when a decent team-bromby great at championship leval-zaki,koumas and brown frm wigan all decent players oh and beattie when i can afford his wage -top wage top player

We were high flying with the same youth system in the Prem and now it's the same in League 1.

We could only wish for a striker of Beatties quality? How many goals has he scored this season?? I only ask because Beckford seems to be a better striker then him, what with 13 goals to his name already :D

bekford wernt injured at the start of the season beatts was -sinece he came bak hes been gettin 1/2 a game so at the end of the season beattie will be on 29-35 goals and beware of rotherham in hte JPT (for sum reason there doing well in all comps this season)

THAT WAS NOT MENT TO BE A DIG (must be thinking a blade with some senses :) )

rite im going to be the bigger man and stop this now

Tbh-there aint really any point

but id like you to cast your mind to the year we went up -when we were already and premoted and we had to play leeds -we put out a half strenth side and played casual football and you didnt win

Why are you arguin over Sheff Utd & Leeds, 2 completely different sides, both had some good times in their history and both have a pretty good youth system. I think Sheff utd are a championship class side, but not prem and Leeds are a championship class side and not prem. I we will have to see in years to come who produces the best youth players and ends up in the Premiership first.

Back On Topic

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I always buy Enyeama as well for £1-1.5M and as soon as I buy him his value plummets to around the 8.75M mark. Another one of Ridleys great finds ;)

Another player i suggested (head starting to swell a little lol)

Benblades can you not post in text speak as it is banned, forum rules!

Im surprised nobody has mentioned Jovetic yet, heres another decent player who does quite well for me Billy Jones of Preston, very reliable

rite im going to be the bigger man and stop this now

Tbh-there aint really any point

but id like you to cast your mind to the year we went up -when we were already and premoted and we had to play leeds -we put out a half strenth side and played casual football and you didnt win

You're going to be the bigger man an stop... and then mention something else?! Big blunt there ladies and gentlemen!

Archived