The most imposibble player to sign?....

Awet

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Iker Cassillas

Ronaldinho

Pepe

I can never seem to get any of the above until they are about 30 (35 in the case of Iker). Most of them are usally willing to come in about season 3 but command money in excess of 100M! Pepe is one that I like because of his pace and although there are better around, I can never seem to get for anything close to a resonable price!

(referring to someones earlier post)dos santos? in my third season, he didnt resign with barca, so i got him on a free. icon_smile.gif

yeh becks is hard. living in aus, when he came down with LA i caught on to the becksmania going on, and though id use FMM to change to around 18 i think, and sign him and develop him as if he were at man u again (im liverpool). he wouldnt come! he wanted to see out his career at LA...damn

also ibra, ronaldinho, ronaldo

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Who do u think is the most hardest player to sign?

i think it is Raul. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i found getting raul becomes easy ive had him on loan at newcastle in season 3 and the season before he was on loan at wigan lol also had him at arsenal season 2

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Michael Essien

John Terry

Petr Cech

Wayne Rooney

Iker Casilias

Charles Puyol

like someone has said though they do become interested but only really in a couple of seasons and unless the club in question becomes very poor (sometimes in the case of Man Utd) it is almost impossible to sign them do to hugh amounts of money being asked (unless you are very lucky)

Messi is rather easy I have found. At one stage he signs a low release clause and if you are a big club like Barcelona and have won things, then he is generally willing to negotiate a contract, or at least he was with me.

The hardest I have found are:

1- Iker Cassillas

2- Bojan (If he signs a new contract)

3- Dos Santos (If he signs a new contract)

4- Torres

5- Essien

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by heavybass:

I class Bojan, Dos Santos and Messi as the three hardest signings. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I got Messi (41.5m release clause) and Bojan (free) to Liverpool by 2010.

I've never managed to get Rooney to Liverpool though.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I class Bojan, Dos Santos and Messi as the three hardest signings. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

disagree got dos santos jan first season 12 mil messi for 37 mil release clause 2010 and bojann for 20 mil ssame time as messi

i feel all the players mention above are all POSSIBLE to be signed, this thread is about players who you have the amount of money to buy them but they just would not come even if you are world champions, for this im gonna say its beckham and john terry like above who said. no matter which season i just could not lure them

Scholesy... I tried all the way into his mid 30's when he was playing reserve football! I was Arsenal and was winning the lot but wanted him badly, it was a sentimental thing, im not a Utd fan but Scholesy is just different gravy!

I have signed Bojan, Dos Santos, Messi, Villa and Ronaldinho fairly easily in games.

I think it's those one club players that are hardest i.e Casillas, Terry, Giggs, Scholes, Raul, Maldini, Puyol and Carragher

david beckham. easy for your offer to get accepted but he just wont come, i offered him 225k per week plus 35k for goals and apperences(just to see if he would come you understand) plus 25% pay increase every year.

did he want it.....nope

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Manumoss:

Beckham is hard-coded into the game which means he will never leave la galaxy.

but in real life he said he wants to end his career there sooooo that makes him the hardest player to sign </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're making that up. The hard coded into the game part. Also, plenty of players have siad they want to end their career at a certain club... but they are easier to sign.

Archived