Any countries with no player restriction?

Just want to have a fun game and sign loads of south americans in a european country. I was reading that only 6 countries actually have work permits but most restrict players, strange as England has work permits but no restriction guess you cant have the best of both worlds.

Just want to have a fun game and sign loads of south americans in a european country. I was reading that only 6 countries actually have work permits but most restrict players, strange as England has work permits but no restriction guess you cant have the best of both worlds.

As I said I don't think Holland has. I signed loads of young south american players for PSV on a game so I don't think there is any.

In England, Scotland, Wales, N. Ireland there are no restrictions but its British Law that anyone who enters the contry from outwith the European Union must have a work permit.

I think personally everyone who comes in the contry should. This is not a rasist thing its because im a low skilled person and unable to get a job because some forienger willl work for cheaper. I dont mind the high skilled people comming and actually helping thiscontry as a whole.

Anyway like its said before i found Portugaul a very good experiance to manage in, only restriction is you can only have 50 First team players and theirs no reserves.

Holland and Belgium and i think Poland also have no player restrictions.

Poland could be fun then I was hoping there would be a smaller nation to play in so I can bring in some very cheap south americans. When playing as a lower league Italian team I noticed there was lots of Brazilians available on free transfers but couldnt sign more than 1 season. Any idea about Romania?

Never managed in China before could be a change although I doubt many players would come to China would they?

Poland and Portugal have no player restriction and no work permits. Romania has no more than 3 non EU in first 11 and no more than 5 in squad. Explains why there is so many Portugese players in Cluj's team. Pity there is no thread with the player rules for all the countries.

hong kong is no more than 12 foreigners in the squad.... unless you qualify for the confederations cup, then you can only register 3 foreigners for that...

yeah a thread like that would be quite useful...

The thing that was a bit annoying is when you are the manager of an Austrian team and check the rules for the greek league it says no player restrictions. Then if you take over a greek team it has squad restriction of no more than 5 non-EU so I think I will have to add myself as a user to tell what the squad restrictions are.

Aussie league would be fun I watched some on sky the other week and the quality was actually pretty good.

Most countries have no work permits but a lot of leagues has other restrictions. I don't think Holland has any restrictions but I could be wrong.
I think Belgium would be a good choice for you, but not 100percent sure on that!

About the homegrown rule in Belgium : your 4 locally trained players don't even need to be belgians.

As long as they do enough of their youth training in Belgium, they're eligible for those four spots.

Which is good at somewhere like Beveren or Antwerp..

If you manage a Brazilian team you can have as many Brazilians as you want.

lol good reply. I did manage ADESG on FM07 but on FM08 they hav only got 6 or 7 players with no money to bring in anymore I would like to have a go as them again but it seems too hard for me to do. I would like to manage in Brazil but I can never decide who to go with.

• 2 weeks later...

I meant to raise this with the data issues team, but it's probably too late now. FM's modelling of the Irish work permit system in totally wrong. Ireland does require work permits for many non-EU workers, but in practice no sportsman/woman is EVER refused one (examine the rosters of Irish clubs for proof.) There are no other restrictions either (in-game or IRL.)

Archived