Stop Offering Me Players !!

I am in the jan (09) transfer window as Man City. Everyday I keep gettin offered atleast 30 players from clubs which is 30 emails to reply to everyday, ive never had this before , whats worse is I am even gettin offered players from Scottish 3rd Division teams !!! why is this happening now ? plz help

bad luck on that, its worse i think when your playing at a top club(blackburn) and another top club(charlton) comes in with an offer for one of my players with a measly amount of money for a good player of mine and offer you one of there players in return who is just crap.... and really think that it would be accepted

I updated the trasfers using the official editor ?

Did you use a save game editor and edit Man City's rep as I remember someone else posting that editing a clubs rep to over 10000 will mean that you will get offered loads of players from loads of clubs including lower league ones.

I am in the jan (09) transfer window as Man City. Everyday I keep gettin offered atleast 30 players from clubs which is 30 emails to reply to everyday, ive never had this before , whats worse is I am even gettin offered players from Scottish 3rd Division teams !!! why is this happening now ? plz help

Are these loan offers as well?

Possibly you have edited your clubs reputation to figure above 10,000.

I prefer to call it an assistant rather than a cheat :(

That is why I put in quotation marks. :) Some people will call it a "cheat" and some won't. I don't consider it cheating as you can play the game any way you like. There is no cheating in a one player game as far as I am concerned.

Archived