unbeaten in season 2 with spurs

Hi Guys

I have a tatic 4321 which in first season for spurs i came 3rd . and 2nd season i went through season unbeaten , and also won champ leauge.

I would like to share this tatic with you ,, but I dont know how to add pics and my tatic for you to see , could anyone please help me so I can add my tatic

cheers

Hi there

To upload pictures of your tactic you need to :

1) Take a screenshot of your tactic in game and then save it

2) go to www.imageshack.us and upload the image then copy and paste the relevant link

3) in your forum post take the link of your image upload and place in between img tags so - your picture link [/ img]

bingo

happydays

Chelsea have a problem with a 3 strikers system such as Kimz, and you normally end up winning 7-0.

Can you copy and paste forum link at bottom Image shack.

Go to Filefront and browse in your Document Tactics directory to load up tactic.

right used tactic at start of 3rd season with hull i've just got to the premiership after 3 games i'm second won at villa 5-2 won at home to boro 2-0 and drew at home to derby 1-1 i don't have any great players at all just a average squad so i'm impressed i'll report back after 20 games

hows everyone going with the tatic ??
just an update on my middlesbrough game mate,

im currently pl 21 and top of the league clear of 2nd placed man city. however im starting to think i've been worked out? i try to increase mentality etc. but most of my games now are really tight and i seem to be just grinding out results now. any ideas how to freshen it up???

glynbob - strange i went throuh a few games where results were tight , but just stick with it and will end up ok - i have not changed anything with spurs although i do have better players

and yeah Avogadro its ace playing against chelsea I had hunteelear and he scored 7 against them

Ive been playing with this tactic for about 10 games and my team can't score for love nor more money, although bearing in mind Mario Gomez is out injured.

Ive just been dumped out of europe and after using this tactic im now 14th.

I'll keep having a go and see if my fortunes improve.

hi happydays

i'm spurs fan and want to try your tactic.

please could you post a screenshot of your squad list?

especially first year?

which players do you buy?

also couls you tell me your best 11.

thanks

iìll keep you update on my game progress

hmmm i think il try this tactic in my second season with plymouth got them promoted to the prem but no im in 18th place in the league and need some luck as well as new full back and keeper so il report back when seasonb is over

herafter you'll find my first update using this tactic:

played 5

5 won 0 lose

3-0 middlesbrough

4-2 sunderland

3-0 stoke

3-0 fulham

2-1 west brom

my first eleven:

gk-gomes

rb-corluka

lb-bale

cb-king

cb-woodgate

rm-bentley

lm-modric

cc-jenas

lamc-diego

ramc-dos santos

fc-huntelaar

• 2 weeks later...

hi, dont post here often, but would just like to mention the success ive had with this tactic.

I started to use it in a Man Utd save of mine, and went the whole season undefeated, the only game i lost was the community shield. Won the league, euro cup, league cup and fa cup. I know lots of people do this with Man Utd, its not exactly very difficult, so I started a game with my beloved Stockport County. Currently 1st in league 2, no defeats in 23 games, went out of both cups to higher league oppostion, only on penalties. So technically still not been beaten. Had to do some very good dealing in the transfer market to get good enough players, but still having great success with the original squad.

Just ike to say thanks to OP for tactic. made my day!!

• 2 weeks later...

i cant beleive more people are'nt using this tactic i've just won the league with sunderland after 12 months of owning the game!! this tactic is unbeleiveable, the way the midfield spread the ball around is so good to watch. i've also coupled this tac with wolfsongs team talks, and the amount of games i turned around at half time really helped if anyone is still playing 08 give this a try!!!!!

going to try this tactic see how i get on.let you know
what team you trying it with mate? i've just won league with liverpool and sunderland this last week. at the moment im using it as palace season 2 championship. i'd definitely advise you to use wolfsongs team talks though as it worked wonders for me! let me know how you get on mate.

I have tried it for 10 games. 4 wins 4 loses 2 draws.

It's not a bad tactic but it's not for lower leagues... and i suspect it's not for weak teams as well.

I play with Leeds United... not a bad team, perhaps better than half of premier league. But the results are awful.

Strikers are not getting any goals... most of my goals are from corners with DC. Almost every time i score the AI scores back in 10 minutes later. Few goals... in and out.

If you adjust some things perhaps it will be much better... but for now, it's a liverpool/chelsea/arsenal tactic.

The wins I had... I suspect that Wolfsongs team talks helped...

I played it with Man Utd as well... not bad... bad not great either... same problems.. very few goals... almost 1-2 per game for me, and 1-2 for AI. IT's a tactic for draw. If you have a big game ... it might help you win that 1 point needed (perhaps in champions league...or testing youngsters).

If you care to tweak this tactic... (a more attacking style...or at least... put those strikers to work)... i might test it more.

I play FM since Championship Manager 98-99 ... i made lots of tactics myself. For now I await the full game to be realesed...and perhaps a first patch... Those long passes from GK's are driving me crazy.... AI's GKs have the biggest assist for goals.

Ive been using this tactic for about 20 games now. I have won 10 drawn nine and lost 1 (away at those gooners). This tactic is awesome well done. However the last say 5 games at home especially ive had scores like 3 3 and this happened against fulham, everton and blackburn. just wondered if you had any similiar problems. I mean apart from this the football we play is amazin last game played chelsea huntelaar scored a hat-trick in the first half, i also beat them at the bridge. Still ive used tactic after tactic and ive never come accross anything as good as this one.

awsome tactic (if you have the right personnel) - i'm playing as norwich and after 11 games on FM09 demo am 2nd in league (played 11, won 7, drawn 3, lost 1). and the game i lost was the first game of the season! not scoring heaps of goals but scoring enough to win! great work

Archived