Loan Player Development

I am doing a season in England and haven't put Belgium as a playable league, so they have no fixtures, so I'm wondering if i affiliate my club with Liege and send players there, will there attributes still improve or are matches essential? I know the question sounds silly but i thought perhaps the game has a simulation system where it sort of predetermines player enhancement?

Even if the league is not included as palayable, i cant view fixtures and my scouts don't report back on any matches?

Yes, you can't view the fixtures but the players are still playing games for the club. It's kinda hard to explain :D

If you look on your player's history page, you'll see that he is playing games for the club you loaned him to :)

Yes, you can't view the fixtures but the players are still playing games for the club. It's kinda hard to explain :D

If you look on your player's history page, you'll see that he is playing games for the club you loaned him to :)

Indeed, the results/matches aren't totally generated i.e. you can't see match reports etc, but the result and players participating are generated so your players will continue to accrue frist team starts and gain average rating, but you will not be able to watch highlights of them etc.

Indeed, the results/matches aren't totally generated i.e. you can't see match reports etc, but the result and players participating are generated so your players will continue to accrue frist team starts and gain average rating, but you will not be able to watch highlights of them etc.

I can't remember if this is still present in FM08 or not (I think it was fixed before FM08), but there used to be a problem whereby if a teams league wasn't added, but the team was in a european competition, the player would only get attributed as playing in those european matches.

Either way, I prefer to have all my loanees in teams that play proper matches. As soon as I loan a player to a team in an active league, I edit the detail for the league that teams in to full so I can watch his goals and such :D

Archived