unattached players

Maybe he's planning to retire. It happens that he won't accept anything as he's thinking of retiring. Asilly addition to the game as most players would jump at the chance to play on for money.

i agree its a silly addition... but if you look at the screenshots i provided, you'll see he is not considring retirement.

the work permit is irrelevant as >

1. they dont apply in the country im managing in and,

2. that wouldnt have stopped me being able to interact with him.

and there was NOTHING on profile about considering retirement, or decided to retire, so i cannot see how its that

I've had this problem too. When a player plays for his international team before he is picked up by a club, then for some reason he becomes unavailable to sign. It doesn't show him as retiring or anything, the 'approach to sign' option just disappears.

i noticed this after sending my scouts to watch the u19's euro champs. I found that the dutch team were awsome, on of their strikers, who scored 5 goals in a match wasn't recommended to me by my scout so i had a look at him but couldn't approach to sign or interact with him

i noticed this after sending my scouts to watch the u19's euro champs. I found that the dutch team were awsome, on of their strikers, who scored 5 goals in a match wasn't recommended to me by my scout so i had a look at him but couldn't approach to sign or interact with him

in the case of the dutch team, it is usually because they are "grey" players, although i suppose it would depend on how far intothe game you were...

Archived