Help!

Guys i dunno what happened with my computer but fm stopped working so i had to delete all the files and start from scratch. It looked as if the game re-installed fine but when i tried to install the 8.02 update it won't work. As far as I know it's in the right folder etc. etc. but it's just not happening for me, had a bad day lol. I feel stupid for asking this cos I've done this countless times over the years but help please?!?! Im getting withdrawal symptoms! Haha

Guys i dunno what happened with my computer but fm stopped working so i had to delete all the files and start from scratch. It looked as if the game re-installed fine but when i tried to install the 8.02 update it won't work. As far as I know it's in the right folder etc. etc. but it's just not happening for me, had a bad day lol. I feel stupid for asking this cos I've done this countless times over the years but help please?!?! Im getting withdrawal symptoms! Haha

What do you mean "stopped working"? Did it crash or give an error message of some sort?

Did you see whether the game worked after the re-install before trying to install the patch- just to make sure everything was ok?

You might want to uninstall the game again and start from scratch to make sure there were no problems.

What do you mean "stopped working"? Did it crash or give an error message of some sort?

Did you see whether the game worked after the re-install before trying to install the patch- just to make sure everything was ok?

You might want to uninstall the game again and start from scratch to make sure there were no problems.

It just crashed out of nowhere, duno what happened.

It works with the original 8.0 version but i prefer 8.02, was thinking about the new weegie as well.

I've uninstalled 3 times mate, what folder are the patches supposed to go in? I might just be making a daft mistake with the folder im putting it in

It works with the original 8.0 version but i prefer 8.02, was thinking about the new weegie as well.

I've uninstalled 3 times mate, what folder are the patches supposed to go in? I might just be making a daft mistake with the folder im putting it in

New patches go in the db folder.

It doesn't matter where you put the patches. You download the .rar file and extract it where ever you like. Once its extracted just double click the icon (which will be in the location where you extracted it to) and the grey 'patch' window will appear.

Just click update (or whatever the button is) and it will update the 48 files. Then click exit.

You should be good to go then.

Uninstall...restart...install...download patch...and it worked on the 4th attempt! haha

Now sorry to be a pain, but where do the weegie files go now?

I was even thinking about committing the cardinal sin earlier cos it wasnt working...going to buy fifa!

Archived