Players that may be on FMH09 new database

Loads of player suggestions to add to the database were made last year and none of them were added. So my guess would be who SI wants to put in.

It isn't as simple as coming up with a list of players we fancy including - with the sheer volume of leagues & clubs we have to include players for, unfortunately it just wouldn't be feasible to do this. I have to confess I wasn't aware that there was a thread knocking about with player suggestions - although, quite a bit of work was put into ensuring we are keeping the right sort of players this year (and we've also squeezed in as many in as the console can handle), so hopefully you won't be disappointed :)

Loads of player suggestions to add to the database were made last year and none of them were added. So my guess would be who SI wants to put in.

i think the term ungrateful comes to mind!

anyway were guessing not suggesting which players should be in

Yeh only on the Portuguese one though, but pretty great on it. As I said, Sergio Busquets, only 20, came from Barcelona B, so through there own academy and they managed to hold on to him. He is now keeping Yaya Toure out of the team, and playing 5 games this season for Barca. On Friday, he started for Spain U-21s World Cup Qualification Play-Off Match against Switzerland. He scored in the 17th minute but Spain Lost 2-0. I would be surprised if he wasn't on the 09 DB and I suspect if he was on it he would have a high CA and a high PA. I would be surprised if he isn't on the English Db either.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope there will be some talent players of Ajax in the game. Every year i miss some of them, like

Daley Blind (son of Danny Blind)

Toby Alderweireld

Daylon Claasen

Danilo Sousa Campos

Vlatko Lazic

Darko Bodul

and offcourse Rodney Sneijder (brother of wesley sneijder, 16 years and supposed to be better than Wesley)

I would like to see them in fmh09 reserves squad so they can be promoted!

Yes, they all play for Ajax, waiting for their chance to play in first team. They all are around 16-19 years, so you can call them players for the future.

Especially Daley Blind and Rodney Sneijder will be big players in the future!

Archived