Attributes

I mean if you want a great finisher you would want someone with high finishing and composure, you want someone who assits loads you would go for someone who has high passing and creativity, thats what i mean

Far more attributes go into it than just that, each mental attribute effects several different areas of a players game.

There's plenty of guides out there where people point out what attributes they value most for each position/player type

Have a read of the manual and make a guess based on that. Creativity roughly equates to vision. Does creativity affect a player's ability to spot a player when in a crossing position? Only the people who coded the match engine know for sure but as with rekluse my assumption would be that it does. Of course I could be completely wrong but since I tend to go for wingers with high creativity I can't say based on experience.

I wouldn't say you're confused either, Thandui, but I do think you've been misled somehow.

In your example here...

I mean if you want a great finisher you would want someone with high finishing and composure, you want someone who assits loads you would go for someone who has high passing and creativity, thats what i mean

You've noted that Finishing and Composure would make a great finisher. While I don't disagree these are vital attributes, there is much more to it that just those. Technique, vision, first touch and concentration are other aspects I find vital to a "great" finisher. Just as for a great crosser, I'd look for Vision, decisions, crossing, passing, creativity, technique and composure.

So in short, yes, creativity and crossing are linked, but no more so than any other attribute to any other attribute.

Archived