For the first time

Just thought you should know that for the first time in over 20 seasons ( on different games) I have seen a keeper sent off for coming out to get the ball from a striker but taking the player as well. pity it was my keeper really.

I saw mine get a yellow for challenging someone outside the box, I was disappointed it wasn't red :D But that made me think it might not be possible to have them sent off, as he was the last man at the time, good see that's not the case :thup:

It isn't something that can be measured as having an exact percentage chance of happening. A renegade referee could issue 5 red cards straight from the kickoff if he really wanted! Sure he'd never referee again, but still, it is theoretically possible :p

The Career Stats are a little limited. Not enough info. Some of those statistics should appear in the career Stats. Plus the overall is not noted on Av R, I know it's just league but it's a poor representation.

I don't understand what you mean!? They're all displayed at the bottom as you can see once you click on the certain years!

Archived