SI - Re: Sons (answer please)

Just a question to SI about sons. As with the topics there has been on this forums about in-game sons, I was wondering what determines whether you get a son or not. Obviously it's programmed in somewhere and I (along with a lot of others) would like to know what might influence it.

Is it purely just random?

Or based on staying at a club for certain amount of time?

Certain age (so not how long you've been playing)?

Age at start of game (i.e. if you say you're 20 like myself, but then it sets you to default, does it still think you're 20)?

Or something else?

Thanks

Adding "answer please" to your thread title is hardly likely to endeer you to anyone. Everyone who posts a thread would like people to answer what they post (and a large proportion of them want someone from SI to answer them).

Your in-game Age is exactly what it says it is though - if it defaults from what you originally selected as your birth date then your original selection is obviousy lost.

how is this relevant to football management success ? don't you think you guys are just asking for too much ? Don't you think you are taking this GAME too serious ? This is just a game, not a life.

What an obscure post. I'm not even sure who you're talking about. I certainly get a bit irritated when people appeal for answers, especially to SI. It doesn't work. But still, I don't think there's any evidence that anyone in this thread is taking anything too seriously. They were merely asking a question.

apart from glamdring's reply, all your replies are useless. Waste of bandwidth, waste of time, waste of space and just post boosting!

This shows what a low these forums have reached (especially this particular one). Back in the days it used to be fun... unfortunately not any more :(

apart from glamdring's reply, all your replies are useless. Waste of bandwidth, waste of time, waste of space and just post boosting!

This shows what a low these forums have reached (especially this particular one). Back in the days it used to be fun... unfortunately not any more :(

ssssoooo you want a cookie?

wait a minute since you taking things too serious and think higher post counts are for L337 posters and hardcore Forumites you deserve candy

http://img253.imageshack.us/my.php?image=144368425890824bc91covy0.jpg

To those belittling each other:

Seriously guys. Go have a read of this:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=25114

If you want all the petty highschool drama, join a facebook group on football manager please? It's rather distracting.

To the OP:

Why would SI give us the exact parameters? That'd take the magic out of it. Why would you even want to know? That desperate for a son? Take a "best player of our generation" regen and nickname him.

So you waste your own time and more space and bandwith replying to posts that you deem to waste time, bandwidth and space.

Archived