FM08 does not pick up the third kit?

All,

I am managing greenock morton and they have 3 kits but the third won't pick up...I have named the Morton_home, Morton_away and Morton_third but the 3rd won't pick up...anyideas?

Cheers,

Brian.

I would think its quite obvious that he has 3 kits, one is Morton_home and one is Morton_away, both of which are displayed when he loads up FM but the 3rd kit Morton_third isnt displayed when he loads up FM.

Am i right ?

Yes Mark...this is correct...the 3rd kit does not show up when you navigate to club information...whereas is you go to Celtic FC club information there 3rd kit shows and when you go to graphics folder the name is Celtic_third.

Originally posted by pyperb:

Yes Mark...this is correct...the 3rd kit does not show up when you navigate to club information...whereas is you go to Celtic FC club information there 3rd kit shows and when you go to graphics folder the name is Celtic_third.

Make sure you have called the kit the right name, which if it is as you have called it in this thread is right.

Make sure it isn't any bigger in size than the other two. Check this by right clicking on it, going to properties.

Try and save all three of them as *.PNG files.

Make sure its in the same directory as the other 2 that currently work.

Hope some of that helps mate

Mark

Originally posted by pyperb:

How do I check this?

Open FM-Editor

Load the team that you made

Go to "kits" on the bar at the side

And make sure that there are 3 kits there.

If there are only 2 then make a third where it gives you the option to do so.

Save database, restart your game and it will appear.

Originally posted by Ter:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Save database, restart your game and it will appear.

You'll have to start a new game </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

When i say restart your game i mean totally restart your career.

Archived