Different stats for different competitions

Hi guys,

one thing that disappoints me in every version from FM is the fact, that the stats doesnt show one important fact:

- How many goals a player has scored in the Champions League, how many in the UEFA Cup, in the qualification, national team goals etc..

I have no use for stats like "overall international goals" or something like that!

I think its vitally important for a footie fan, how much goals his players have scored in the different competitions, not only ONE stat for whole competitions!

I want to see, how many goals Huntelaar has scored in the UEFA Cup, how many in the qualification (qualification goals are not so important then goals in the group stage from the CL-League), so that i can compare, which of my players make the big points.

Maybe you have a Peter Crouch, who scores many goals in the Quali-phase from CL, but fails in the group phase...

Im playing footie managers for facts like this! But SI overlooke this in every version :(

How does SI handle this aspect in FM09? Does anybody know?

If you look in the players history, you can see this. If you click on the little arrow at the side of the season, it will give you a breakdown right at the bottom.

Sorry dude, you didnt understand me!

Read my first posting: I dont want a stat like "continental goals" or something like that!

I want know, how many goals a player has scored in which competition in the continental Cups: Champions League is not the same like UEFA Cup (for me ;)).

The qualification to CL is not the same for me like the group phase!

Thats the reason, why i ask for different stats for different competitions ;)

No your wrong. Just go to:

World->Europe->champions cup. Then click player stats on the left and it shows you a summary of various stats and if you click on goals it give you a bigger list of goalscorers for that competition. This is where it pulls out the top scorer etc. This also is the same in regards to league goals or any other cup competion.

Sorry dude, you didnt understand me!

Read my first posting: I dont want a stat like "continental goals" or something like that!

I want know, how many goals a player has scored in which competition in the continental Cups: Champions League is not the same like UEFA Cup (for me ;)).

The qualification to CL is not the same for me like the group phase!

Thats the reason, why i ask for different stats for different competitions ;)

Ahh, I see.

More stats the better IMO :)

Archived