Things that will definitely happen in FM2009

Things that will definitely happen in FM09:

People will start threads complaining about the game before they've even played it.

People will complain if there is the need for a patch and at the same time complain that a patch has not bee released quickly enough.

Sam Allardyce should be in Newcastle's 'disliked personnel' list to ensure it won't happen. Along with Souness, who is also a free agent... Hmm, Keegan being a free agent and in the 'liked personnel list' might be a tricky one though!

5) SIGAMES crew will take a month-long holiday and counting their profits ;)

6) Bug forum will be overrun with complaints

7) Tactics forums will be filled with "I found a way to win all matches"

8) Another huge 'Regen' thread will be made.

Sam Allardyce should be in Newcastle's 'disliked personnel' list to ensure it won't happen. Along with Souness, who is also a free agent… Hmm, Keegan being a free agent and in the 'liked personnel list' might be a tricky one though!

That can be fixed by having the chairman dislike him.

No it wasn't. It was released on 22 November, that's over a month after the game was released! There's even a song on youtube complaining about how long it took for SI to release the patch
:D

While you are correct that the first full patch was released about this time, there WAS actually a BETA patch released within a few days of the game being released.

Sorry.

9) General Forum flooded with people talking about how FM09 is unplayable and their going to FM08 or shelving it til a patch is released

10) Good Player & Team Guide flooded with new wonderkid lists, and 10k people starting Man City games and buying entire said wonderkid list

11) Tactics forum complete with 12 "New DIABLO TACTIC!" threads

10) Good Player & Team Guide flooded with new wonderkid lists, and 10k people starting Man City games and buying entire said wonderkid list

11) Tactics forum complete with 12 "New DIABLO TACTIC!" threads

Exactly why I never go in to those forums. It's a lot more fun finding it all out yourself

Sam Allardyce should be in Newcastle's 'disliked personnel' list to ensure it won't happen. Along with Souness, who is also a free agent... Hmm, Keegan being a free agent and in the 'liked personnel list' might be a tricky one though!

For me that's reason enough to apply likes/dislikes not only to the club but also to the fans. Bring it into the media reports when a manager gets sacked, or a manager is under pressure. The fans would like to see manager x appointed as club boss.

I'd like to say that too, but for some reason, I sometimes press yes even though I know what it is asking :D

Haha that just sounds too familiar. I do it every time I start a new game! And I never use it.

On-topic:

I will AGAIN be disappointed by the fact that there aren't any streakers in the game.

1) A patch released within a week.

2) Everton being **** hot, when they are really **** but the makers are blues.....

Anymore?

1/ Wrong, didn't happen last year, no reason for it to happen this year.

2/ Everton have proven themselves to be the best outside of the top 4 over the past few years - they are currently having an "off" period - there's no reason why they shouldn't perform well.

Consider valencia over the past 3 years and the few changes in personnel compared to the large changes in league performance, big clubs have poor runs.

A spectacularly poor post.

Archived