If I get fired - SI will be blamed

I'm a huge FM fan and at the moment I spend way too much time on these forums looking for any tiny bit of news related to FM09. I have to invent job tasks at the end of the day when I report my hours to hide my passion for this game from my Boss.

Please SI - publish a blog, a new screenshot, match day footage or just anything to get my focus back on work next week.

I beg you - humbly

I apologize for posting about absolutely nothing at all - but I tend to become a different person in the months before release. I should probably seek help.

I'm a huge FM fan and at the moment I spend way too much time on these forums looking for any tiny bit of news related to FM09. I have to invent job tasks at the end of the day when I report my hours to hide my passion for this game from my Boss.

Please SI - publish a blog, a new screenshot, match day footage or just anything to get my focus back on work next week.

I beg you - humbly

I apologize for posting about absolutely nothing at all - but I tend to become a different person in the months before release. I should probably seek help.

I can safely say you're not alone here, Blackmama.

I third your call.

no fear guyz...a new podcast is going to be released tonight so in the mean time we can all get back to our jobs and tonight we'll get some more features :)

and now it's only 2-3 weeks left until the demo is released so a little bit more patience! :D

Archived