Unhappy Board.... give me a chance!!!

OK i took over at Bournemouth in Feb 2011 and they were 15th. When i joined I had no Transfer money...in debt and the board want promotion from League 2.

OK i can understand that at the START of the season... but it's February and I have only just joined.

Anyway... i have played 3 games and got 7 points from them. End of the Month the board feel i "should be performing slightly better in my role" and that they are "unhappy with the teams terrible performance in League 2 this season."

Now granted... they are disappointed where the club are... but surely not my fault we are middle of the table? Wondering if i will get the sack after such little time? Does the game take into account i have only been there for 3 games and not lost one of those???

OK i took over at Bournemouth in Feb 2011 and they were 15th. When i joined I had no Transfer money...in debt and the board want promotion from League 2.

OK i can understand that at the START of the season... but it's February and I have only just joined.

Anyway... i have played 3 games and got 7 points from them. End of the Month the board feel i "should be performing slightly better in my role" and that they are "unhappy with the teams terrible performance in League 2 this season."

Now granted... they are disappointed where the club are... but surely not my fault we are middle of the table? Wondering if i will get the sack after such little time? Does the game take into account i have only been there for 3 games and not lost one of those???

If you take over a team mid-season you inherit the previous incumbent's board expectations. Bearing in mind they wouldn't have been sacked if they were doing a good job, your task is that much harder than if you had started at the beginning of the season. The game does not seem to recognise that you started at a disadvantage and criticises you for results you were not in charge for...

One of the biggest bugs in the game and the main reason I only ever switch jobs in pre-season.

Stick with it and hope you do well enough to achieve the boards original expectation minimum. Otherwise prepare for the tin-tack...

Good luck.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">the confidence system is poor </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Correct,,,, Managing West Ham. Starting my 6th season. I have 2 League Titles, an FA Cup along with 2 Runners Up spots, a League Cup and have won the Champions League 3 times in a row.

The Bank Balance is good and the wage bill is under control.

The Board..... are satisfied! icon_rolleyes.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Celtic 08:

the confidence system is poor </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

QFT

Archived