Both FM 08 patches

I was just wondering where both the patches had gone for FM 08? I found a post about 8.0.2 but cannot find anything after searching for the 8.0.1. I have just had to replace my hard drive and so that is why I need to reinstall the patches.

I thought that I would have to install the 8.0.1 patch because that had fixes that were needed and then 8.0.2 had more fixes. Plus I have a save game in first patch mode so need the database for that again.

Thanks for the link to 8.0.2 though, much appreciated

I'm sure the 8.0.2 patch would fix what was fixed in 8.0.1 as well wouldn't it?

I'm not sure, hence why I wanted to install both, plus with the fact I have a saved game in the format of 8.0.1 database that I will not be able to load without the db I think

I know that as well as I've done this before. But surely they need the database to run and I will not have that as I have had to change my hard drive, so I'm basically reinstalling the game on a new hard drive but have no FM data other than my saves backed up as I thought I could get the patches back

I know that as well as I've done this before. But surely they need the database to run and I will not have that as I have had to change my hard drive, so I'm basically reinstalling the game on a new hard drive but have no FM data other than my saves backed up as I thought I could get the patches back

You don't need the 8.0.1 patch as your game will run even without the 8.0.1 database, because the information from the database is saved within the Save game.

The changes made to the database in 8.0.1 will still be there in 8.0.2 but there may well be other changes as well.

Archived