Late man of the match entries

I have just beaten newcastle 4-1 with liverpool, I brought Sergio Aguero off the subs bench on the 78th minute and he bangs 2 goals in and becomes man of the match, must have been quite a good 12 minutes for the boy :)

Anyone else have this happen for them?

Was playing a 3 player hotseat game with a couple of my mates, must have been on CM0102. My two mates were playing each other, one mate just equalised on around 85 minutes to make it 3-3. The other mate brings on Riquelme, who then proceeds to score a hattrick entirely in overtime, getting man of the match and winning the game 6-3. The look on the other mates face was beyond priceless.

Was playing a 3 player hotseat game with a couple of my mates, must have been on CM0102. My two mates were playing each other, one mate just equalised on around 85 minutes to make it 3-3. The other mate brings on Riquelme, who then proceeds to score a hattrick entirely in overtime, getting man of the match and winning the game 6-3. The look on the other mates face was beyond priceless.

kinda puts my 12 min man of the match to shame really lol

http://i326.photobucket.com/albums/k438/daztomo/4-1.jpg screenie as evidence :)

I have just beaten newcastle 4-1 with liverpool, I brought Sergio Aguero off the subs bench on the 78th minute and he bangs 2 goals in and becomes man of the match, must have been quite a good 12 minutes for the boy :)

Anyone else have this happen for them?

It's down to the fact that as soon as someone scores a goal his rating then goes up for a few minutes so generally whoever scores the last goal will more than likely get MOM unless someone has already knocked in a hat-trick previously. This seems to happen more in tight games rather than one-sided matches.

Archived