Biggest transfer fee paid

What is the biggest transfer fee that you have paid for a player?? also was he any good??

Mine would be a player called blanc for 45 million and that wa son ridley manchester united game save. He was ok but not worth 45 million. He scored about 6 in 11 games so not a great return really

I payed £49 Million for Kaka once as Man Utd and he was very very poor. I also payed £45 Million for Torres who scored almost a goal every game in his first season ( 23 goals / 26 games after i bought in January window.)

Paid 35 million for Kaka, he was terrible and released 3 years later

Also paid 35 miilion for a regen player on the save game Crickie is talking about the only positive was he was an old player and i had a 50% sell on clause

54 mil for pato, waste of money as i already had aguero (20 mil), torres, benzema (bosman), jovetic (bosman) and bojan( 8 mil). This was my first season ever and i had just unlocked sugar daddy.

If it was your 1st season how could you have unlocked sugar daddy straight away? and got Benzema on a bosman when his contract doesnt expire until 2nd or 3rd season?

Paid 35 million for Kaka, he was terrible and released 3 years later

Also paid 35 miilion for a regen player on the save game Crickie is talking about the only positive was he was an old player and i had a 50% sell on clause

:0

Kaka is amazing in the 4-1-2-1-2 narrow formation as the AMC, not sure about releasing him, couldn't you sell??

As for the biggest fees, I've shelled out £28m on Del Piero's regen and he was worth every penny and then some.

:0

Kaka is amazing in the 4-1-2-1-2 narrow formation as the AMC, not sure about releasing him, couldn't you sell??

As for the biggest fees, I've shelled out £28m on Del Piero's regen and he was worth every penny and then some.

tried to sell but no takers, just let his contract expire to get his massive wages of the bill

Well a while ago back it was announced in The Sun that Leeds are most hated English club and Morecambe are most liked because their treatment to away fans and nice manners ect. While IIRC Leeds were hated for there past when they chose to wear white as Real Madrid wore it :rolleyes: Although, I like leeds JB, Becchio & Robinson are good players. Ankergren though is another story...

Coke Zero for me :) Or alcopops on a friday night. I can't stomach 'mens alocohol'.

*Wimpers at his puny teenage body that hardly lives up to being a manly mans body*

Anyway ...

Archived