Manager History/Information

I'm currently playing a game where I have just joined my third club, AC Milan.

I would like a change to the screen 'Information' in Manager History. Currently it displays my entire career stats, so I have played 351 game, won 175, drawn 98 and lost 78. It also tells me alot of other details spread out over my entire three club history.

What I would like is the ability to be able to view the same information but on a club-by-club basis. So for example, I just joined AC Milan. I have played 8 games, won 5, drawn 1 and lost 2.

I don't think there is a way to do this already, but I could be wrong so feel free to prove me wrong.

The achievement screen has to be sorted also. I couldnt care less if I won in the 3rd round of the FA Cup. I want useful information in there not useless.

You say that, but if you're a lower league manager then that can be hailed as an achievement.

Maybe they need to sort out the achievement screen so its all in context. Like if you're managing Chelsea then it should display major achievements and not 3rd round wins etc.

You say that, but if you're a lower league manager then that can be hailed as an achievement.

Maybe they need to sort out the achievement screen so its all in context. Like if you're managing Chelsea then it should display major achievements and not 3rd round wins etc.

Yeah, agree with that.

With a big club it should only list title/cup wins, and perhaps shock exits to lesser opponents...

This is certainly an area where there is room for improvement.

Some information gets lost yet useless information is there. It would be nice to see a little revamp there but I see that this is not exactly the core of the game and SI prefer to concentrate on more important issues.

One thing that still bugs me is that those nice features from CM times which made you be able to compare and compete among human managers a bit are gone. The manager points and the manager ranking, however unrealistic they may have been, were a constant source of fun between my mates and me.

Also, if you are on a national reputation this may mean anything between a reputation that makes you a candidate for bottom EPL or top Championship jobs or just a candiate for top D2-sides. The ranking was a valuable option to see where in this too wide area of national reputation you are positioned. Knowing that saves you from applying for positions where you stand no chance of being picked and the problems you get with your current board after doing so.

I agree with the OP that this should be added.

The achievement screen has to be sorted also. I couldnt care less if I won in the 3rd round of the FA Cup. I want useful information in there not useless.

Maybe the best solution would be to show only the record of the stage that you went out in. e.g It will have news you got to the 2nd round... then if you go past that it changes to 3rd round... kinda like what it does on the home screen. But for achievements. Therefore if your a small team it shows how far you got in achievements and if say you won it or came runner up with a bigger team it would also only say that. So basically just shows you how far you got :)

EDIT: Also don't know if this is worth starting a new thread for but... When your a club manager you have a wage... then if you take over a international team you don't get a seperate international wage? Surely this would add to you career earnings as you get paid quite a lot for this. So the option of displaying both salaries. Or do you not get an international wage? I'm not sure i haven't started as just an international manager!

Archived