Resurrecting 80's Glory Challenge

Lately I've been thinking about what to do when FM09 comes out and I've decide to do a challenge and thought i'd share it here. Of course you could do this challenge in any FM version.

The challenge:

It's time to ressurect the glory of day's gone by, several clubs made multiple european finals in the 1980's, some of those clubs are still on top now, others are languishing. Your goal is to win a European trophy with as many of the clubs below as possible, you must only manage these clubs and you will have to wait for managerial vacancies to arise before going to the next club.

The Clubs:

Steaua Bucharest

Ajax

PSV Eindhoven

Hamburg

Nottingham Forest

Gothenburg

Anderlect

Leagues to Run:

You need to run these leagues to play.

England

Holland

Germany

Romania

Belgium

Sweden

This should make for an interesting and challenging game, winning European trophies with some of these clubs will be an uphill struggle. Good Luck to anyone who takes up the challenge

Guest roberto922

I'll do it if I can go as Everton as we were one of the biggest in the 80s and we reached a European Cup final (European Cup Winners Cup)

you could do it the other way. Where you play as a team that fell away in the 80s and never got back to former heights. like

Bristol City

Wolves

Torino

New York Cosmos

Interporto(brazil)

Alania Vladivikaz(Russia)

Metrostroi(Belarus)

Kolding IF(Denmark)

AFC Wimbledon

APS Rodos(Greece)

SFK Ilirija(Slovenia)

CD Sabadell(Spain)

Shakhtër Gorlovka,Sudostroitel Nikolaev,Neftjanik Fergana(all Ukraine)

Blaenrhondda(wales)

AFC Cardiff

Sibenik(Croatia)

Ternana

Prato(Italy)

Nancy, Toulon(France)

Archived