Suggest me a job!!

My favourite part of the game is developing players, but I want a team that will let me build a super club based on youth. Therefore the team - anywhere in Europe - should have a healthy budget and not too high expectations, and also be attractive to the best youth players. Preferably not a top division club. This seems to be very very hard to find. I tried a team like Celta in Spanish League two, but if you're not top after 2 months you get sacked so you can't build anything from the ground up. Any ideas what clubs would be good for me?

Nah apparently we "restructured" this cos we were heading towards admin, I know we restructured the Bale deal due to signing Tommy Forecast from Spurs and I don't think he has actually played this season so loosing money for the sake of loosing money is obviously Lowe's idea of good business!

That I have tried and was VERY hard! Thankfully 1 player you have mentioned their is still with us - Andrew Surman - but bringing Bridgey and Walcott back was extremely hard, I did manage to get Bale back after about 4 seasons but due to Walcott not having Southampton listed as favoured personnel it makes it alot harder although I find this crazy! Correct me if I'm wrong but you would love the club that brought you up in the football world, made you what you were to have clubs like Arsenal and Man Utd after you, you wouldn't just forget about them the moment you left!

^^ i second Shakhtar, sounds like a challenge to me! I don't know what the restrictions are or who you can sign though! I would guess young Brazilians and Argentinians would like to join you. Especially with champs league football.

Im in work at the mo but (off the top my head) the only restriction is that you must have four Ukranians in your starting eleven. The plus side is that you don't need work permits or anything for foreign players.

I've got Shakhtar save going at the moment and its great fun. I'm managing to do the double each year (leage and domestic cup) but I'm struggling to win the champions league (I always get knocked out in the semis). Gonna keep going though until i've won the champions league and beat Dinamo Kiev's record of 12 titles. :)

Archived