FM 2009 Demo

I dont think I can wait much longer.

i'm sure the team at SI will get it released straight away now you've mentioned this.

seriously.. SEARCH.

have patience.

use some common sense -> when the demo is about to be released, or has been, there will be a sticky thread about it. not rocket science

god people he only asked, fair enough everyone is asking but to jump on it like this is just stupid if your sick of people going on about it just look at the title of the thread and if it says demo just ignore it if it bothers you that much... your like a bunch of nagging women get a grip

I was going to search but the threads would have been older as I searched the first few pages of this forum. Sorry I got told by someone it was out this week, didnt know if they were serious.

They were having you on. Since the full game is released on 14th November the demo should be out at the end of this month since they are normally released a couple of weeks before the full game.

god people he only asked, fair enough everyone is asking but to jump on it like this is just stupid if your sick of people going on about it just look at the title of the thread and if it says demo just ignore it if it bothers you that much... your like a bunch of nagging women get a grip

It is a bit daft, though. There are hundreds of posts across the forum that says there is currently no release date and when one is announced we can reasonably expect it will be plastered in big letters in all sorts of places.

I was going to search but the threads would have been older as I searched the first few pages of this forum. Sorry I got told by someone it was out this week, didnt know if they were serious.

first few pages of this forum?? how'd you miss the other two locked threads on this page about the demo then?? should've gone to specsavers....

TBF, only tweaks has been rude about it with his "shut up" post, everyone else gave all the information they had.

Archived