AI Experiment - Best Club, Worst Manager

So i've done a set up a test combining a number of different aspects to test the system.

The main one being the fact that i have swapped the majority of teams from the premiership to the BSP and vice versa. The only remaining premiership team is Derby who are accompanied by a whole host of BSP teams.

Thing is, Derby's manager, Paul Jewell has all of his vital managirial stats set to 0, and the other managers in the division have full 20's for their managerial stats. But they don't have the players, yet.

Every other former Prem team is now in the BSP with the last remaining BSP teams, lowest alphabetically.

Now i full expect Derby to triumph comfortably the first season, and the season after that. But what will happen to them when more big clubs start to come through the system and join them? Will they be able to successfully use the money made from the Champions League to pull them through into the wonders of being a big club? And mainly will they be able to stay a top four team consistantly?

But also what will happen to the premiership teams, will they lose players, money and credibility?

Or will they pull through this tough time and get back in the big time?

And what will happen to Paul Jewell, his contract expires in 2008 (not really, but that's what ive done) but surely Derby won't deprive him of a new one if he succeeds.

Here are the league setups...

Premiership

Blue Square Premier

Ask any questions regarding the Experiment in here, ill be happy to anwser, any suggestions on improvements are mroe than welcome aswell.

Here are the predictions.

Will Derby Win the Title?

If so, how many times until they fail to win it?

Will Derby become a dminant force within the champions league?

Will the big clubs be back?

If so, who first?

Will Paul Jewell's contract be renewed?

Will the money made from champions league revenue be enough to secure some of the BSP teams solic Premiership status?

I hope you enjoy watching this Experiment. I plan on starting tomorrow evening, so predictions would be great.

So i've done a set up a test combining a number of different aspects to test the system.

The main one being the fact that i have swapped the majority of teams from the premiership to the BSP and vice versa. The only remaining premiership team is Derby who are accompanied by a whole host of BSP teams.

Thing is, Derby's manager, Paul Jewell has all of his vital managirial stats set to 0, and the other managers in the division have full 20's for their managerial stats. But they don't have the players, yet.

Every other former Prem team is now in the BSP with the last remaining BSP teams, lowest alphabetically.

Now i full expect Derby to triumph comfortably the first season, and the season after that. But what will happen to them when more big clubs start to come through the system and join them? Will they be able to successfully use the money made from the Champions League to pull them through into the wonders of being a big club? And mainly will they be able to stay a top four team consistantly?

But also what will happen to the premiership teams, will they lose players, money and credibility?

Or will they pull through this tough time and get back in the big time?

And what will happen to Paul Jewell, his contract expires in 2008 (not really, but that's what ive done) but surely Derby won't deprive him of a new one if he succeeds.

Here are the league setups...

Premiership

Blue Square Premier

Ask any questions regarding the Experiment in here, ill be happy to anwser, any suggestions on improvements are mroe than welcome aswell.

Here are the predictions.

Will Derby Win the Title?

If so, how many times until they fail to win it?

Will Derby become a dminant force within the champions league?

Will the big clubs be back?

If so, who first?

Will Paul Jewell's contract be renewed?

Will the money made from champions league revenue be enough to secure some of the BSP teams solic Premiership status?

I hope you enjoy watching this Experiment. I plan on starting tomorrow evening, so predictions would be great.

I've got fairly far now, i'm into about 2025 and Derby as expected have been dominant and are only now starting to lose their way a bit, it was also championship sides that came through and started becoming major contenders, Derby managed to pull off Europe success aswell, It seems to be Derby and Preston that are the new Man U/Liverpool in terms of trophies. And also a few of the BSP teams have maintained status and become strong clubs, mainly Aldershot who have had a few terrific Champions League runs. The only Premiership teams to return to the big time remain Arsenal, Liverpool, Man U and Spurs, all fighting off point deductions on the way to getting their.

Screenshot's to come if i get some interest, just post what you'd like too see.

Archived