Players you have to sell

Yeah, i am normally Man Utd so its a case of

Byebye Kuzsack, Saha, Silvestre, Ji Sung Park and maybe Fletcher (I had a £14 Million bid from Inter in September once :| )

I always seem to sell Kuyt and Alonso at Liverpool. I dunno why but recently I started a new Liverpool game, decided not to sell Kuyt and he's been bangin the goals in so he is certainly staying. But Xabi Alonso just never does it for me so I always sell him

I always sell EL-HADJI DIOUF as Sunderland and all the old players over 32 i always sell and replace them with youngsters no matter how good they are cos age will kick in and it annoys me

• 4 weeks later...

yeah

as i was using jambo's 352 tactic, i would come in and then instantly list all DRs and DLs.

which was a wrench in that they might be really good. but i wouldnt need them so in some cases it would be a good thing as it guarantees transfer cash.

i have developed a softspot for Bournemouth through FM and FMH and they had minimal transfer cash. so taking them over, i may be wrong but there was this DL might be warren cummings if memory is correct. and you could sell him for £200k. and that is happy christmas for Bournemouth!

as a side note, do you reckon Bournemouth will show debts in 09? I have uninstalled the PC demo and forgot to check. Points deduction, nice challenge though.

used to think Gomes was decent until this season!

He is one of those who has the good days and the bad days. mainly the bad days this season :)

Then again, remember our friend Massimo Taibi :mad:

Archived