I just saw the best goal ever!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by smithers08 View Post

Because it was the best goal he has ever seen . Makes a change from people asking about the demo release

True, it does. But I prefer goals that involve players getting past players, placing shots.

true...but you can't deny that its a quality goal :D:D:D:D

Why does nothing like that happen in my games? lol. I agree with Arsenal_2111 a mavalous shot from way out is nice once in a while but i like to see slick passing moves capped of with a well placed shot.

Btw did you win the game?

ye i won 4-3 :)

I know people have seen goals like that before. Never happened to me though.

My best ever goal was scored by a certain Alonso. He got the ball on the left, cut inside, and scored a curling shot that swerved both ways. From about 50 yards out.

Did it go in with an unbelievable lot of power? One time a player of mine had a piledriver effort from that sort of range, and the speed with which the ball traveled was, well, impossible really......I can't remember if it had went in or not though......

Did it go in with an unbelievable lot of power? One time a player of mine had a piledriver effort from that sort of range, and the speed with which the ball traveled was, well, impossible really......I can't remember if it had went in or not though......

Surely you'd remember if one of your players Scored a goal from that distance! :D

Would love to see that goal in 3D

When it gets near to the end of a game and I am 1 goal up I set my Mid's and Att's to shoot long JUST incase the opposition GK wants to come up for the corner and obviously it clears the ball from my area so I have seen a few myself for and against me but no matter how many I see they always amaze me!

Remember when Beckham scored THAT goal against Wimbledon in '96? Well that never got goal of the season but 1 of my boy's legends got it, a certain Matt Le Tissier! :D

thats some goal, ive never seen one like that, though wes brown once scored one from 105 yards for me, a clearence that bounced and lobbed dean kiely pretty odd.

Unbelievable seeing as a football pitch is 100 yards long.

I had a mental game recently where my player scored from the kick off (after we condeded a goal), he literally just spanked it from the half way line straight away, in that same game Defoe (playing for Blackburn) scored a hatrick in less than 2 minutes (89,90,90), I lost :(.

Thats a wicked goal longer than the longest goal I have seen. On my QPR game Middlesboro had a freekick about 25 yards out Munari intercepted the ball and lobbed the goalie from just outside of my teams area. I thought there couldnt possibly be a longer range shot and now I have been proved wrong.

Archived