Windowed FM

I reciently bought a large screen, "19 I believe, but I had to take it back, FM looked terrible on it and when I used windowed mode it distorted the in-game format. For example there would be a scroll bar to see all a player's technical and mental attribues. It was ugly and annoying.

I reciently bought a large screen, "19 I believe, but I had to take it back, FM looked terrible on it and when I used windowed mode it distorted the in-game format. For example there would be a scroll bar to see all a player's technical and mental attribues. It was ugly and annoying.

That's an error with the game, not the monitor. I'm surprised they took it back off you to be honest.

Yes because it was probably an LCD and you need to configure FM to run at the proper native resolution of your monitor. I.e using the -fullscreen_width and -fullscreen_height shortcut parameters.

Archived