Create a new Team.

Was this ever considered? For example if i want to create a new team in any country i would have a newly created team in the lowest league in that specific country and the budget that the other lowest league teams have. That would be pretty cool, no?

i've done it. Created a team of the best players throughout my life. Put my team in the championship and removed another team. Be careful though because A) players will want to leave early so offer new contracts and B) Create team fa Cup history in the editor otherwise you'll not be entered into it for the game.

i've done it. Created a team of the best players throughout my life. Put my team in the championship and removed another team. Be careful though because A) players will want to leave early so offer new contracts and B) Create team fa Cup history in the editor otherwise you'll not be entered into it for the game.

Players may want to leave early, but that isn't a problem if you go on the editor and find the contract details. Then you can give them contracts to 2010, 2013, whatever you find desirable, as long as the contract length isn't ridiculously long.

Players may want to leave early, but that isn't a problem if you go on the editor and find the contract details. Then you can give them contracts to 2010, 2013, whatever you find desirable, as long as the contract length isn't ridiculously long.

thats why using editor is more like hacking a game rather then if that function would have been from the beginning... maybe they should add ability to use the money you earn as a manager to purchase a team?

maybe they should add ability to use the money you earn as a manager to purchase a team?

That topics been beaten to death...

I wouldn't really mind if they added a feature to create a new team in game, or just made it easier to do so in game as a lot of people do it but then come to the forums when it messed up so obviously people are having trouble accomplishing this.

I wouldn't really use it but in past versions I did have fun a couple times by removing all players from my team, giving a decent transfer budget and building a team of all players that I liked but the allure wears off when you realize this is the team your going to have for the next 4 seasons because you don't want to transfer any of them...

• 3 years later...

How exactly can I create FA cup history for a new team? I tried the following:

- edit created team history in cup competition add FA cup, semi final

- edit FA cup history, i swap name of the real team with new team

Neither works. So what I did wrong?

Archived