Managers Gaining International Knowledge?

Why would signing a player from another country give you any knowledge of that country? It's your scouts who pick up knnowledge rather than yourself. You just get knowledge of a country you manage in generally.

Nope, because once i gained knowledge of holland and all i done was sign bout 12 players from there?

So?

To be honest, the whole knowledge thing is a bit iffy anyway. I've occasionally gained knowledge of strange nations I've had very little to do with.

If you manage in Iceland you'll find most Icelandic staff have knowledge of numerous Balkan countries for reasons that defy understanding. There are a surprising number of Balkan players in the Icelandic league at the star tof the game so clearly there is some connection between these seemingly far flung nations/regions in real life too, but I don't know why especially!

Nope, because once i gained knowledge of holland and all i done was sign bout 12 players from there?

So?

Just a guess but did you go and watch them play yourself? Maybe thats what you need to do instead of dependin on scout reports.

Archived