Most caps for the youngest player?

Hey,

Just looking through some of my young players and seeing how many international caps they have, when to my astonishment, my 21 year old Egyptian FRED already has a massive 54 caps! A quite distant second is my FRED right midfielder who has 27 caps and 1 goal at the age of 21.

Has anybody got a promising youngster that is massively capped by his country? For your team or another, if you happen to stumble across one. I'm not running the Egyptian league (I'm using a medium database too), so most of the Egypt national team are greyed out, which would help him I guess.

I will also admit to using FM Mini-Scout (a great little app for those interested) on this particular save file to get youngsters with good potential. I think the PA for this guy is around 180, but he only has around 130 CA and I doubt he'll ever have the pace to successfully challenge my current right back FRED (PA an incredible 199!).

Screenshot for Egyptian FRED: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/ssjcazza/highlycappedyoungster.jpg

Screenshot for Latvian FRED: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/ssjcazza/zutautas.jpg

Please refrain from editing players caps using FMM etc :)

I like to see players have more caps for their country than they are years old...

I have a 23 year old Scotland striker with 47 caps and 19 goals, 24 year old France defender on 37 caps and a 24 year old England winger on 35 caps.

As San Marino manager, I did have someone who was a national regular from the age of 18 to 34, and made it to 167 caps (95 goals).

I can't remember how many caps he had, but in FM06 I had a regen striker (or FRED or whatever you call them - he came through my youth setup) at IA Akranes who was utterly brilliant - he had scored 150 goals for the club (all competitions) before he was 22 and since I was also managing Iceland (different manager though) I had capped him at a very young age, especially since he was actually Swedish, but had Icelandic 2nd nationality. He has been first choice for Iceland ever since he was ~17 years old.

Archived