MLS Cup

Maybe he means the US Open Cup, but that is playable isn't it? Anyway, I think the USL should be playable.

Agreed, MLS is among one of the 'side' leagues I enjoy playing in with the unique setup, Brazil being my other favorite. However it gets a little stale in the MLS after a few seasons without the USL.

Agreed, MLS is among one of the 'side' leagues I enjoy playing in with the unique setup, Brazil being my other favorite. However it gets a little stale in the MLS after a few seasons without the USL.

i just wondering cause they talk about it in real life as a seperate competition and not a joint competition like in FM2008

also i would like to see the Pan-Pacific Championship implemented cause that starts in 2009

The Pan-Pacific Championship actually started in 2008, Gamba Osaka beat Houston Dynamo 6-1 in the final. LA Galaxy and Sydney FC were the other participants.

Was the final of that game really 6-1!?!? I watched that little tourny and I thought I'd remember a scoreline like that... wait... no wait it's coming back to me. Gamba had a brazilian striker go for a hat trick, no?

Anyway, while this would be a neat little addition, I'd rather see the time and energy go into making USL leagues playable :p

Archived