bit of advice

im trying to force a player out who i no longer want but the MLS clubs who keep bidding for he wont sign for. hesu nhappy and says he wants to leave for a bigger club but wont accept the moves coz they wont give him a more important role and the wages he wants any ideas?

ps i made a mistake when i started my game and i must have pressed space bar so my name has an extra space and is slowly starting to eat away at me , is there anything i can do other than give myself a nickname

I don't think you can change your name after the game has started, perhaps you could check the editors hideaway and they might know more about editing during game. Does FMM give you the chance to do this?

SCIAG is right chaneg his status to not needed and start offering him to clubs, he'll soon get the message.

player status and offering th eplayer out should help to get rid of him quickly.

re: your name.. if you want to give yourself a nickname, on the manager "home" screen, where it gives you the 6 (or is it 8) different bits of info regarding your team, at the bottom left of the screen it says "misc" if you run off that, you can give yourself a nickname there

im trying to force a player out who i no longer want but the MLS clubs who keep bidding for he wont sign for. hesu nhappy and says he wants to leave for a bigger club but wont accept the moves coz they wont give him a more important role and the wages he wants any ideas?

If it really gets too much, you could Add New User, take control of an appropriate club, i.e. with funds/rep to suit (although the fee needn't be high as you're effectively buying from yourself - or you could make a decent profit if there's a large transfer fund available), buy the player and meet his demands, then retire from that club (you may have to play a match or two while the process goes through) - problem solved.

Archived