Transfers - Not Complaing

Ive read quite a few treads about people not liking the tranfer system however i have just started a new game with Arsenal put daiby up for sale and in comes an offer from Newcastle (my Fav team) for £17.5m. Needless to say i accept i thought that i had read it wrong but no all up frony no clauses, brilliant peice of business i think already signed Modric and Van Der Vaart before i sold him and paid £22m for them so i have so far spent £5m :-)

thats why it is broke.

clubs fly in with massive offers for average sometimes, even if they dont need someone in that position (man city always buy bentley and wright phillips on my games). Yet when you put someone up for sale who is ok but cant get inyour team, you cant even sellhim for half of the asking price.

thats why it is broke.

clubs fly in with massive offers for average sometimes, even if they dont need someone in that position (man city always buy bentley and wright phillips on my games). Yet when you put someone up for sale who is ok but cant get inyour team, you cant even sellhim for half of the asking price.

Or GIVE them away for free!.... :(

Yes. It needs changing. I hate it when i lose my best player for £39M(see my thread for full info) and the AI wouldnt sell you a player half as good for that amount of money.

In one game i bid £5M for a player it gets rejected some other team which happened to be a rival of the selling team bids £3M and its accepted and hes off. I was in a differnt league and that was in July 2007 before anyone suggests that the managers got on. I soon deleted that save.

I have seen Diaby move for big money at the start of the game on many occasions. I think the last one was Bolton siging him for around 18million pounds.

Obviously he is not worth that, but where did bolton get 18m quid from? No doubt that absolutely bankrupted them and it's not a though Diaby is going to be the key player that gets them into europe to make that money back!

Archived