Can anyone tell me the difference ...

Bravery and Determination;

A brave player would be like John Terry, Jamie Carragher, Gabriel Heinze. Players who, quite literally, put their bodies on the line during a match; they're not afraid to go diving in to win the ball regardless of the fact they might knock themselves out.

Players with high determination are great to have; they won't drop their heads if they go a goal down; moreover, they are inclined to grab the game by the scruff and will keep going until the end, refusing to give up or accept defeat (Determination is the best mental attribute, IMO)

Someone else can describe natural fitness and stamina, they're both similar (I think anyway).

We all know what stamina is/means and to me natural fitness can be described in much the same way...

Anybody care to elaborate on that one?......

I've read on these boards that natural fitness is how much physical abuse a player can take before getting worn down (or injured). A player with high natural fitness can take minor injuries and fouls without having to be subbed. Not sure if this is the best definition, just what I've heard on here.

Someone please confirm or correct this.

I think dankrzyz is right about natural fitness. It is also though how long a player takes to get match fit during preseason or after an injury.

Obviously stamina is how long it takes them to get tired. The higher the stamina the longer their condition will remain high.

Archived