Help me please!!

I'm about to buy a new laptop, I have always played FM on a hardrive computer (seperate monitor and stuff like that) Now my mum says its for "college work". She persits to say that "Games arent designed for laptops" etc etc. It drives me up the wall! I was wondering if FM can run on a laptop, if so how do I hide the fact I have FM on my laptop!? Any suggestions are more than welcome!!

A laptop can 100% run FM as long as it's powerful enough which i assume it probably will be, you could always play it in windowed mode and haver the bar at the bottom with the tabs on set so you can hide it when you don't want people to see what you have open. ;)

I'm about to buy a new laptop, I have always played FM on a hardrive computer (seperate monitor and stuff like that) Now my mum says its for "college work". She persits to say that "Games arent designed for laptops" etc etc. It drives me up the wall! I was wondering if FM can run on a laptop, if so how do I hide the fact I have FM on my laptop!? Any suggestions are more than welcome!!

My dad said the same lol and got me and my sister one, I ended up playing games :p same with my pc which my dad said was supposed to be for work and now i've upgraded it to a gaming machine :)

with vista football manager goes into games folder and you can leave it there so it will be hidden there unless youre mum goes looking through your folders

You can also set your computer up with a windows password. Im not sure if its easy or even possible to bypass this but I doubt your mother would have the know how.

The laptops stats are this:

Its Windows Vista

2GB memory

2.2 GHz, 800 MHz, 4MB L2 cache.

The last line I really dont understand, if someone can explain it, please feel free!!

I dont really know laptops, so would FM be playable with those stats? Cheers

Archived