Appeals

This has got to be one of the worst and most pointless threads i've seen, it doesn't really make much sense tbh.

I've had a lot of bans overturned, however i believe whats likely is that your millsy, so i'll say no more!

I posted my answer then deleted it after realising!

• SI Staff
I appeal everything' date=' but in my time, I have only ever seen one repealed, which was quite a surprise to me, as I got into the routine of it being dismissed by the FA.[/quote']

Do bear in mind if you appeal everything after a while they consider you to be the 'boy who cries wolf' and so its less likely you'll be successful, its 'safer' to just appeal ones you think might have reason to be worthwhile (or indeed which are of serious consequence to your squad).

Hope this helps,

Marc

I've never had a successful appeal in any FM or FMH game. If it wasn't for this thread and another I'd seen ages ago I would've continued believing they just don't work. I've gone over 15 seasons in an FM career, appealed a dodgy decision and not had any luck; and times where I do get annoyed with them and appeal everything I obviously have no luck either. Very difficult to know when to appeal and when not to, especially since the assistant manager always seems to be clueless about it

Do bear in mind if you appeal everything after a while they consider you to be the 'boy who cries wolf' and so its less likely you'll be successful, its 'safer' to just appeal ones you think might have reason to be worthwhile (or indeed which are of serious consequence to your squad).

Hope this helps,

Marc

Ah, never noticed that concept. It's just with the speed I normally run, I don't see how they got sent off. Cheers for the explanation Marc.

Archived