have a guess on what date the demo will be released

I know its gone but I also think 31st October, its a Friday and that’s when games are usually released and its exactly 2 weeks prior to the game being released which is what we've been quoted by Miles in the youtube videos "a few weeks before"......but this is just MY view before people start jumping on my back and having a go!

4th November.

By the 10th we'll have spotted 12 million bugs and have hundreds of threads about them that go "I've found bug x"; "it's just a demo duh"; "yeah but it's a gold demo"; "So SI will patch it" etc etc.

And my copy of FM08 will gather dust. So I'll never get to see how amazing Kevin Cotterill ends up (currently very amazing and only 24).

As long as the skin isn't so eye-blindingly white I'll be happy. After all, modern = black and semi-transparent, not whiter than a bleached real-ale drinking morris dancer.

4th November.

By the 10th we'll have spotted 12 million bugs and have hundreds of threads about them that go "I've found bug x"; "it's just a demo duh"; "yeah but it's a gold demo"; "So SI will patch it" etc etc.

And my copy of FM08 will gather dust. So I'll never get to see how amazing Kevin Cotterill ends up (currently very amazing and only 24).

Don't hold your breath. I'm sure I read in the manual or possibly on this forum that players aged 24 or older don't improve that much if at all.

Archived