FMH Update Makers

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, though Mightyowl can be classed as 'Retired' as he has seemingly passed the reins of updates onto Ridley and Crickie. Still, im sure the others may be able to find some small bugs or improvements that can be made.

• SI Staff
Congrats, you passed level 2 Reading.

You must be thinking of someone else - I failed level 2 reading on Bully myself ;)

On a more serious note - thanks to everyone who's emailed we're now full up (well possibly over full ;) ).

I'd rather wait tbh, i think if i saw the CA's and PA's of players it would ruin it for me.

I like to find out the good players on my own.

I mean, i think i have a pretty extensive knowledge of the current good players and youngsters around, apart from the obvious there's always one's you don't know.

Why, thinking of telling your friends Lukaboi :p It would probably just lead to none of the members represented (bar a couple of obvious members) being able to do future beta testing.

• SI Staff
Also Marc, what would happen if any news was disclosed to the public from the editor, how could you prove which one of us did it?

I'd be very disappointed if it did because it'd likely preclude future public beta testing of such things from SI - which would probably delay releases of things like editors and suchlike for a considerable amount of time in future.

Archived