Help please.

I could help you patch the game but not download it 'illegally' as you hinted it for a couple of reasons:

1. I wouldn't know how as I have never done it before and don't plan to as the creators did not put their time and effort into doing this just for getting nothing in return

2. Anyone helping you doing this with most likely mean banning from these forums for both you and that person (I'm afraid you may get banned anyway for what you already posted)

There are digital downloads out there that you can buy online or just go down to a shop and buy it. If you do that I would help you patch the game.

EDIT: Just saw your above post. :)

I could help you patch the game but not download it 'illegally' as you hinted it for a couple of reasons:

1. I wouldn't know how as I have never done it before and don't plan to as the creators did not put their time and effort into doing this just for getting nothing in return

2. Anyone helping you doing this with most likely mean banning from these forums for both you and that person (I'm afraid you may get banned anyway for what you already posted)

There are digital downloads out there that you can buy online or just go down to a shop and buy it. If you do that I would help you patch the game.

EDIT: Just saw your above post. :)

Well thats really what i wanted.

I had the game installed.

But when i came to install the patch and run the game it didnt work.

And i wasnt sure why.

And it is a legal version, you had?

I suppose in hindsight, that was a stupid question for me to ask. :o

Let me just tell you that I have seen people that post on here, who had an illegal version, and say when they patched the game it caused problems.

If you have a legal version then just pm me and I will direct you through patching the game.

Archived