Every flippin season!!!

At the end of every season the board announce that they plan to install undersoil heating and that it will slightly reduce the capacity of the stadium. They do this even though i have it already and they take away about 70 - 80 % of my balance to do this.

i am managing Rangers in Scotland on FM 07 and i have somehow managed to get my baalance to around £20mill in both seasons. i keep expecting to get spending money of around £15mill but i get £3mill and they spend it on undersoil heating.

After this happens i get a lot of the money back in season ticket sales (about £10mill a season) but they wont give me any of it to spend and it just sits there untill they buy new undersoil heating.

This is getting increasingly annoying, with this sort of money i could be dominating the league and challenging in the champions league. was this a known issue in 07 and is this going to keep happening every season?

nah im not that'll be the problem.

its really frustrating cause it really restricts the progress of the club and this season the never put the stadium capacity back up so its now at 38000.

it kinda want to leave rangers now cause i cant really do much about this and the board are annoying me. i keep getting linked with jobs but they are all good teams who are struggling like lazio and getafe.

Archived