Player To Player Disputes

I'm very surprised there are no player disputes with other players in the game. Such as Dabo and Barton etc.

It is coded in though. I had two regen talents that were disliked by a few more established players.. one of them I sent on loan and after a few months it was all ok (but once he got a good transfer he became annoying again), and the other is on a somewhat permanent loan out.. did not turn out that great anyway, so waiting for a buyer.

Maybe I'm mistaken here but I think that real life players disliking one another or having some other problem was removed form the game to prevent possible legal issues. I remember that this was in a previous version of the game though.

I'm pretty certain that they can hate eachother. Enough to ruin their morale completely and the only way to resolve it is to remove one of the players (At least in my case). So I bumped the lesser of the two to the reserves, but still after more than a month the hate was in effect and the morale was low. Only way to solve was to sell one of them.

I've never seen any fighting though. Nothing like Barton - Dabo, Gravesen - Robinho, Peter Madsen - Morten Duncan (Brøndby players. Peter Madsen punched Duncan in the middle of the match ^_^)

I've never seen any fighting though. Nothing like Barton - Dabo, Gravesen - Robinho, Peter Madsen - Morten Duncan (Brøndby players. Peter Madsen punched Duncan in the middle of the match ^_^)

Carew - Riise

I've seen it a lot on my game. It also happens a lot when you have Gattuso in your team. ;)

ive had this happen quite a few times (i sign a lot of temperemenal flair players), although it seems like nothing you really are better off getting rid of one

make sure you get rid of the actual trouble maker as well, not the one thats been at the team for years and is a club fav

I've seen this a lot too. Especially with "Temperamental" regens.

Agreed. If you have alot of Determined players and you bring a player in who has a totally different personality you will find at least one player will dislike him. If not, that player will think "PlayerX takes himself to seriously".

I get a dispute every game I have played

I get this worryingly often with real players. I have a terrible habit of pairing disastrous tutor/tutees, which end up with the senior (usually key star player) having rock-bottom morale the day before a crucial fixture and the pair hating each other. I inevitably have to ship out the tutee on loan sharpish to prevent squad melt-down.

Trekman - they can dislike each other; what can't happen for legal reasons is players using violence a la Barton.

I had this last night with Zheng Zhi and Nicky Weaver at Charlton, flared up a couple of times, then I got a msg saying they'd make up and all was well. I checked ZZ's profile and it said he disliked Weaver, after the msg saying they'd made up though this had gone, which makes sense.

Mind you, ZZ wil rue the day as I just got promoted and splashed out £3.5million on Jimenez so thats ZZ's days numbered!!

Archived