Worst Premiership player

As the title says. Heres a few of mine

Ade Akinbiyi - Leicester

AVeron - Man.utd/Chelsea

Kleberson - Man.Utd

Jordi Cryuff - Man.Utd

Alex Nyarko - Everton

Ali Dia - Southampton (can anybody remember him?)

Andrea Silenzi - Forest

Bosko Balaban - Villa

Bruno Cheyrou - Liverpool

Florin Raduciou - West Ham

Igor Stepanovs - Arsenal

Marcelino - Newcastle

Marco Boogers - West Ham

Milton Nunez - Sunderland

Paulo Tramezzani - Spurs

Andrei Shevchenko - Chelsea

Steve Marlet - Fulham

Winston Bogarde - Chelsea

Titus Bramble - Newcastle/Wigan

Tomas Brolin - Leeds

Matias Vuoso - Man.City

Jean Alain Boumsong - Newcastel

Facundo Sava - Fulham

Eric Djemba-Djemba - Man.Utd(was supposedly Cameroons version of Keane/Vieira ROFL)

Massimo Taibi - Man.Utd (greatest keeper ever, NOT)

Roque Junior - Leeds

Stephane Guiv’arch - Newcastle

Sergei Rebrov - Spurs

Enrique De Lucas - Chelsea

Some of you might not have heard of all of them!

Ali DIa was the guy that Souness signed for southampton after someone phoned him pretending to be George Weah and recommended Dia as his nephew. Curiously Arsene Wenger did something similar with Cristopher Wreh, but with the added twist that he actually WAS related to George Weah.

That ali dae guy isn't he the one who signed for southampton in like 96 97 dunno when and played about 10 minutes as a sub got subbed off n then did nothing again

Got a trail because he said he was George Weah's Uncle or cousin or something along them lines

Marlet was both shocking and expensive. a true flop. You don't want your new £11m striker to score 6 one season and 4 the next.

You could argue the same about Rebrov but I would argue that he isn't an out-and-out striker, something that seemed to escape the Tottenham management at the time. I guess Inter did the same with Bergkamp though.

Moreno Mannini, Salvatore Matrecano and Gianluca Petrachi. David prat played 12m for them and they were useless. We ended up having to release them on free and that got us into major debt.

Also dont know if hes already being mentioned but roque junior at leeds. he was shocking

Christopher Weah - Arsenal

Remi Garde - Arsenal

Francis Jeffers - Everton/Arsenal/Charlton

You mean Christopher Wreh, and yes, he was terrible, I agree with the others aswell, especially Franny Jeffers, the biggest dissapointment ever, if anyone can put you off buying Englishmen it's him!

And yeah Akinbiyi was horrendous!

What about Massimo Taibi??? A terrible keeper, Remeber when that le Tissier shot went under him! Bosnich was pretty crap aswell, oh and Djemba-Djemba

Does anyone remember Ali Dia? Someone rang Souness pretending to be George Weah and said it was his cousin, he was so bad it was laughable!

Another Arsenal one was John Jensen, he couldn't run, couldn't shoot, couldn't tackle and only scored like, one goal, or something.

Hmmm, let me think, some more

John Fashanu, Vinnie Jones, pretty much all of that Wimbledon team.

Frank Sinclair of Leicester City

Oh and one for you LSD, Jody Morris, a horrible excuse for a human being. An even worse version of Dennis Wise!

Edit: I've read up the page a bit and realised that a couple of these have already been mentioned, oh well

thats because he supposed to be on his way to Sunderland!

this is getting hard, dont want to get too old incase nobody knows who they are!

Heres one for you all William Prunier of Man.Utd

He doesn't count! He was only on trial and all of the other defenders just happened to get injured!

Again, this is one for the Football Forum.

the reason it isnt is because we are a close group and want to keep this between ourselves and share our opinions/thoughts and not have people we dont know inputting into it

Archived