Addictiveness Rating

"No-one can accuse you of lack of commitment" is my present one.

I'm on 15 days or so

I think that's the furthest into the game I've been, which isn't really that good tbh.

I want to get the "Congratulations from all at SI" one, but i just lack motivation.

100 DAYS!? :eek: Are you sure you didn't just holiday it?

I didn't holiday them. I occaisionally leave my PC on overnight though, with FM running. I'd say approx. 40 days of one and 70 days of the other were spent on them.

Note: these are 07 saves, so I have twice the possible amount of time to play them.

Reading: third season (also managing England)

Liverpool (I was managing about 7 teams simultaneously): 4th season. (so really more like 28th season)

The Reading one has been inflated slightly due to "There's no time like the present..." I have to have it running 24/7 so I can fact check etc.

I think Congrats from SI is the highest addictiveness rating you can get...

appendix 1

Bloody hell. That's amazing. Well done.

Congrats indeed Tom.

100 days is some going. :thup:

Thanks Wee Aja but it wasn't me who got to 100 days. It was SCIAG. I just replied to his post and that's why the screenshots appeared in my comment aswell. But thank SCIAG.

• 5 years later...
  • 2 years later...

It certainly is when you are replying to the last post which was made 36 months ago :)

Currently just 10 days with mine...."Remember to call your family and ask for more sick leave" but am only in the 2nd season so yes, I do really take my time with my saves.

Archived