Delivery on Release Date

Hey everyone, sorry if this question has been answered already but if i order FM09 from amazon or play will it definately be here on nov the 14th, whats your previous experience with pre ordered games?

Cheers in advance for all replys

ps. what site is the most reliable?

I always pre-order from Play.com. In the past been a couple of days late but thats due to where i live not being a great postal area. When 08 was realesed it had to go between 3 post offices before it was in my town, and thats atfter it arrives im my region. Although people have said they recieved it early sometimes from Play.

If you don't mind when it comes, get it from an online store. I prefer to go to the shop and get it. G Force in Glasgow had it out days before release. I think it got it 2-3 days before, and that was about a day after someone told us on here that he got it.

If your after svaing money shop online, if not and your near a shop just buy it on release day. I pre ordered from thehut.com for £17.99 I can wait a few days if need be, but FM08 came on release day even with all the release schedule been altered. ;):)

Archived