How do I select the cypriot league?

Thought it might not be. Slightly amusing considering you can select the Icelandic league (which is officially ranked 9 places below the Cypriot one) and the Welsh league (which is 19 behind). I would like to kow how SI chooses which leagues will be in the game. Are they drawn out of a hat or what?

Thought it might not be. Slightly amusing considering you can select the Icelandic league (which is officially ranked 9 places below the Cypriot one) and the Welsh league (which is 19 behind). I would like to kow how SI chooses which leagues will be in the game. Are they drawn out of a hat or what?

As far as I know, by financial grounds. The game is of course very popular in Wales, and Scandinavia is the second biggest market for the game. So it's not surprising that Iceland and Wales are in. Maybe the game doesn't sell enough copies in Cypress for it to be worthwhile for SI to include it?

As far as I know, by financial grounds. The game is of course very popular in Wales, and Scandinavia is the second biggest market for the game. So it's not surprising that Iceland and Wales are in. Maybe the game doesn't sell enough copies in Cypress for it to be worthwhile for SI to include it?

Just so you know, Iceland is NOT Scandinavian.

The leagues of Ecuador and Paraguay are not in the game either despite the fact teams from these countries beat Brazilian, Mexican and Argentine teams in a regular basis. Also, LDU de Quito from Ecuador are the current Copa Libertadores champions.

Archived