Will the Scouting System Change in 09??

i never liked the way it worked in 08 and i found myself not even bothering to scout players as much or taking the advice that was provided it almost seemed as if every player i scouted was rubbish and this is porbably due to the game rating them based on the current "best" in that position where as i would find it more useful if they gave information in terms of how well they would do for the team and not if they were good enough to surpass the current player in that position.

also there should be an option to tell your scout how well they think they would do in a certain position rather then it always telling you how well they are for their natural position. waht i want an AMC who can play right wing to play on the right wing, i would like to kno who well he would do in that posiiton rather then AMC because i dont need him for that.

i want the scouts to be able to find players who become great players and not put some **** out and con the manager into buying crap players. i think that research via websites you can find good players but game does not help the manager from the chairman, assistant manager and scouts its basically upto you be the person when in reality scouts are main ppl who help the manager find great players or players who can be great but dont make it.

Archived