anyone ever had a stand closed

it happens when you don't have enough money to steward and police it. what happens if you get enough money do you automatically get it back or do you have to ask the chairman to expand the stadium.

it happens when you don't have enough money to steward and police it. what happens if you get enough money do you automatically get it back or do you have to ask the chairman to expand the stadium.

i am in debt with rangers i left to join charlton just after so i don't know if i would be able to see the new report again.but i will try plus i am useless when it comes to trying to put pics up.

I'm 99% sure that stadiums don't have health and safety in FM08, purely because they don't have stadium requirements for promoted stadiums, and also due to the fact that, this late on in the FM08 year, you're the first person to have it. I'm sorry, I just don't believe you.

Would not be surprised if the OP cheated, gave himself billions of dollars and had it go into the red. Which means you have no money, which means you will lose stadium seats. Read about it happening rarely to the big ai clubs in very long games, they simply don't spend their money, go over the limit (which iirc is about 2.5 billion?) and go bankrupt/lose everything.

Would not be surprised if the OP cheated, gave himself billions of dollars and had it go into the red. Which means you have no money, which means you will lose stadium seats. Read about it happening rarely to the big ai clubs in very long games, they simply don't spend their money, go over the limit (which iirc is about 2.5 billion?) and go bankrupt/lose everything.

tell me how to post it up as i am not lieing but i don't know if i can still get to see the news report.

years ago i did with a club who was in debt. that was back in the cm days. to have a stand closed, you would have to be well in debt...

i think the game is fairly prodictable really. there arnt any unforseen events that can criple or make your job harder. IRL all kinds of thing's happens. Grown violence. Fires, bad weather. all kinds. would be nice to see soem shockable events that happens every now and then. isnt hillsbrough prone to flood on a rainy day?

Archived